domingo, 18 de septiembre de 2011

Bite the bullet


My dad raped me,
whispered Löra in my ear.
He taught me how to be naughty,
how to spread my legs.

The blood flooded my wou-wou
Where is he?
I remember the execution,
which my mother considered a crime.
I buried him alive.
Nowadays I can hear him scratch.
The coffin.

I'm the baseborn child who looks for his genes
in every possible language,
licking the bullet after the full moon
to taste his betrayal.

Nevertheless,
naked and hot I will be reborn.

2 comentarios:

  1. Veo que vuelves a escribir a buen ritmo. El otro día te vi de espaldas, entrando a la Parte Vieja desde una avenida (aún no he aprendido a nombrar mi ciudad) y el bocinazo no llegó a tiempo de que lo oyeras o lo reconocieras. ¿Cómo será la próxima vez?
    ¿Una calle, un puente, un poema?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¿Qué tal el equinoccio en San Fermín Txiquito?
    He de buscarte...

    ResponderEliminar